Tuesday, July 6, 2010

GOD HAS CREATED WOMEN AS EXCELLENT HOME-MAKERS ONLY !!!

Paritosh: - You are yet to get a job? Was there no campus recruitment in your college?

Samiran: - Only 3 companies came and kept cut-off marks as 70% throughout. I don’t have 70% in Higher Secondary.

Paritosh: - Forward your resume to my email id. Actually, I have now joined as a recruiter in XYZ Consultancy of Kolkata. Recently, MNO Kolkata has a requirement for Assistant DBA. They are looking for fresh B-Tech students with 6 months experience in Oracle SQL. Have you done any course on SQL?

Samiran: - Yeah, I have done Oracle certification and a course on the latest Microsoft SQL Server from NIIT of Camac Street.

**********

Paritosh: - Madam, for this recruitment drive of MNO, can I forward the resume of Samiran?

Gargi: - How is it possible? He has just passed out in 2010.

Paritosh: - but, madam, in the database, I can see that you have already forwarded at least 6 resumes of those candidates who are also 2010 pass out.

Gargi: - Oh! They are all Oracle certified and moreover I know them very well. Some of them are the children of my college friends. 1 of them is my niece only.

Paritosh: - This is unfair, madam. You are forwarding the resumes of your relatives and friends’ children and you are not willing to refer the resume of this Samiran who lives in our locality. Samiran is also an Oracle certified and 2010 pass out.

Gargi: - Hey, Paritosh! I am in this HR field for 15 years. You will teach me what is fair and what is unfair. Just throw the resume of Samiran in the dustbin. I am not here to do charity. I will refer those persons only, who are willing to pay me some money. Samiran is incompetent for MNO.

*************

Samiran: - Paritosh daa, have some laddoos. There is a good news. I have got a job in Oriental Bank of Commerce as a PO.

Paritosh: - Fatiye diyechish toh. Then, I have also not given you a good news. Recently, I got the offer letter from GAIL as an Assistant HR Manager.

Samiran: - Oh! So, you are not in XYZ Consultancy now. You have resigned?

Paritosh: - Uff…Don’t ask me about that consultancy. I am happy that I am not a part of that corrupted consultancy. I will intentionally give the news to Gargi madam that you have cracked a job in a PSU Bank.

**************

Gargi: - Hello! Samiran! This is Gargi calling from XYZ Consultancy. We have shortlisted your resume for the post of Assistant DBA in MNO. We called you for the Personal Interview last Saturday. Why have you not attended it? Anyway, you can come down to MNO Kolkata office on this Saturday also.

Samiran: - No, madam. I am not interested in private sector jobs now. I have heard from Paritosh daa that you threw my resume in the dustbin 8 months ago. Then, why are you re-considering my resume? Is it to regain your self-prestige? We hate you such HR lady. Thanks for calling. Goodbye.

**************

Arindam: - You are not going to marry Sunita? Why? You are also a HR manager and she is also a HR manager.

Paritosh: - You should never marry a HR lady. She will ruin your life by playing politics with your family members.

Arindam: - Hmm…that’s true! HR is not the cup of tea for women though they shout that HR is for them only by giving lectures on glass-ceiling. A male HR manager always takes neutral decision with the vision of profitability for the company but a female HR manager takes partial decisions based on her personal choice to ruin the healthy environment of the company. A male HR manager always shouts at his employees during business losses but also advices them about how to improve the business in the next quarter. A female HR manager will always give plastic smiles and play politics with the employees without giving any fruitful suggestions to improve.

Paritosh: - Why don’t they understand that “GOD HAS CREATED WOMEN AS EXCELLENT HOMEMAKERS ONLY”. Why the hell these women become HR manager of the companies to ruin the business? Indian companies need to reduce the number of female HR managers. These unprofitable female HR managers are the liabilities for a company.

No comments:

Post a Comment