Wednesday, September 9, 2009

DOWRY DRAMA

“I don’t want to hear a single clarification from you. I want to confirm whether this child is mine or not, by doing a DNA Test”, shouted “Dhananjay” at his wife “Mayabini”.

Mayabini: - What the hell are you saying, if you don’t want a baby, tell me now, it is only 2.5 months old. Still there is time to go for abortion. But, please do not blame “Arindam”. We are only friends from our school days.

Next day, “Mayabini” dialed the mobile number “+91-9703674714” and said, “Hello! Are you busy now, ok, can you meet me tomorrow at CCD. Please don’t be late. I will be there at 4 PM. Ok, see you tomorrow, bye.”

Arindam: - Uff, Mayabini, I have been waiting for you for half an hour. Look at your wrist watch, it is now 4.30 PM, boss. Accha, tell me what’s the matter? Why suddenly you called me after 1.5 months.

Mayabini: - My hubby is mentally abusing me, by saying that, you are the father of my child.

Arindam: - Ha Ha Ha!, See the fun. That is why I told you earlier to marry me. Ha Ha Ha …

Mayabini: - My personal life is in dilemma and you are joking. What a bad friend you are? Uuh…

Arindam: - He he he, both of us know, that father of that child is “Dhananjay” only, so what is there to worry? I know who the main culprit is. It is your mother-in-law. Your father promised to give 50,000 after 1 month of your marriage, but due to his illness, he was unable to pay that. Now, your father is well, but due to the expenses incurred in the medical treatment, there is no enough money. So, that dangerous “Suhasini”, the mother of your hubby, is playing the chess. But, don’t worry; the 2nd Viswanathan Anand is sitting beside you. You come and stay in my younger sister’s house “Mayuri”, but you will tell your hubby, that you are in “Live-In” relation with me.

Mayabini: - What! your younger sister don’t stay with you.

Arindam: - Abbey, shaadi ke baad, apney bhaiya ke ghar kyon rahegi woh, she is with her hubby in a nice flat. Her hubby has gone to USA now, for 2 months. So, you can easily stay there. At least, my little sister “Mayuri” will not feel bored and lonely at least.

“Mayabini” followed his instructions, and bechara “Dhananjay” was keeping his legs on two boats. “Dhananjay” was confused, whether to support his wife or his mother. “Arindam” told him everything, after 1 week.

Suhasini: - Now, is the time to take revenge on your father-in-law “Muraliprasad”, as he betrayed us by not giving the dowry of Rs. 50,000/- within the stipulated time.

Dhananjay: - My dear Mom, I am your one and only one son, right? So, do you want me to commit suicide in front of you? It is enough. I also know what the truth is. But for your disgusting “Dowry Drama”,I am ruining my sweet personal love life with my beloved wife “Mayabini”. Tomorrow, I will apologize to my wife and I will take her back here. If you don’t accept that proposal, then we will shift to a flat. We will never come back to this house.

“Suhasini” just got stunned and saw “Arindam” standing outside the dining room and laughing heartily.

Arindam: - Hello madam!, do you remember me, I am that same “Arindam” of class VII, who complained about you to the Head Mistress, because you uttered slang languages to “Mohan” for not doing homework. That “Naughty Napoleon” has come back again with a bang. Now, if you don’t accept this couple, then probably you have to complain about me to the “Yamraaj”, because I will send you to the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment