Thursday, September 3, 2009

JANAM KUNDALI

“Hmm, you are looking very sweet, today, “Mili”, in this blue frock. Where are you going now?” asked “Arindam”, the little village boy of “Madhupur”. “Mili” said, “I am going to the field, to feed our cattle. You can come with me. We will steal some guavas from the trees of our favorite uncle “Nathuram”, hee hee, come on, dear.”

The entire “Madhupur” village was aware of their sweet love story. When they became adults, everyone suggested them to get married. After all, they love each other.

But, something was in store for them. Their “Janam-Kundali”does not match at all; hence, the parents of “Mili” rejected the marriage proposal made by “Arindam”.

Arindam: - Mili, do you believe in all these bull shits? Chalo bhaagh ke shaadi kar lete hai.

Mili: - No, I can’t, because I also believe in these things, I cannot become a widow, after marrying you. After all, no one wants to see her lover die. My Janam-Kundali is matching with “Satish”. At least, we will live happily after marriage. Go and marry a beautiful girl, and be happy. Just try to forget me, dear. Bye.

Then, “Satish” married “Mili” and “Arindam” married “Roopali”. “Roopali” is reputed doctor of a Nursing Home. She will never be able to become a mother, and that really frustrates “Arindam”, but he has no other options.

Roopali: - Today, a patient got admitted in our Nursing Home. Her name is “Mili”. She has lost her husband, recently. Her husband “Satish” died in a heart attack. Accidentally, she saw your picture, in my locket and said that, she knows you, very well. What’s the story, dear? Who is she? Do you have any scandal with her? Come on, tell me, dear.

Arindam: - Can I meet your patient, once?

Roopali: - Yes, of course.The next day, “Arindam” visited “Mili” in the nursing home.

Arindam: - So, you are a widow, at present. What is your “Janam-Kundali” telling now? For you, today, I am unhappy, with my married life. If you wouldn’t have believed in that bloody astrology, then today, we would have led a happy married life. Today, I cannot become a father, because “Roopali” has some internal problems. You just go to hell with your “Janam-Kundali”.

Mili: - Arindam, just get out from here. I don’t want to listen to your lectures and never dare to meet me again. I will just kill you.

On that night, after giving birth to a baby girl child, “Mili” committed suicide in the bathroom, by cutting her hands with a blade. Beside her body, in a short piece of paper, it was written that, no one is responsible for her death.

Roopali: - So, my dear hubby, you will be very happy now, I think. You have taken your revenge for being kicked out of that previous relationship with “Mili” due to “Janam-Kundali” issue. I know you have not murdered her, but for your mental torture, she had no other option left, rather than to commit suicide. As I am your wife, I will not tell anything to the Police, regarding the conversation you had with “Mili”, in the nursing home. But, you have to accept the little baby girl of “Mili” as your daughter, as I have already adopted her.

Arindam: - He He He!, See the fun. I think, in my “Janam-Kundali”, it was written that, I will never get my lover as my wife, but I will become the adopted father of her child. The name of this adopted daughter will be “Mili”.

No comments:

Post a Comment