Wednesday, September 2, 2009

NAKED INDIA

Neha: - Hello viewers, I am Neha and you are watching the CNN News. Today, Sinoulini Kaur of India had won a gold medal in Olympic Games by completing 100m hurdles within 9.89 seconds. This is a new world record. But, after winning the race, she is in a controversy for enjoying her winning moments by opening her top and short pant. She was running nude across the stadium and was waving hands to her fans.

********************

Mr. Sansani: - Hello viewers; you are watching your favorite show, ‘Sansani’ on Star News Channel! Today, Supreme Court has filed a case against Sinoulini Kaur for running nude in the stadium after winning the 100m race. Also, the Indian publics are very angry about this issue, and they have demanded a strong punishment for Sinoulini, as she has behaved like a whore in front of the whole world, and that is really a shameful thing for India.

********************

Arindam: - Good Evening, viewers. Tonight, in our special show of ‘Wine with Arindam’ at Royal Bengal Tiger (RBT) TV, we have with us, the Gold Medal winner in Olympics, Miss Sinoulini Kaur. Sinoulini, thanks for coming to our show. Sinoulini, you have made India proud by winning that Gold medal, but side-by-side, your nude dance at the stadium just stunned the entire western country people.

Sinoulini: - What is wrong in that? No one questioned to Martina Hingis, when she celebrated her Grand Slam win, by dancing naked on the tennis court. Even First Ladies or Queens of European countries have lovely nude photos, which is really a beauty to watch. No one questions about that.

Arindam: - But, this is India. Here we follow our own culture and tradition. You cannot behave like the bitches of western countries. You see, in India, people respect women like their goddesses. But, in western countries, there is no concept of goddesses at all. Also, Supreme Court has filed a case against you.

Sinoulini: - Ha ha ha…let me just laugh at it. In India, people respect the women, ha ha ha…Sometimes; I think that we, the women should cut the dicks of all those rapists in front of the public. Supreme Court should implement this law, as early as possible. You people are calling me a whore, but who has made me like that? When I was in class V, my parents were unable to pay the school fees of Faridabad Model School. Our school teacher told me to become naked and parade on the ground. Then all other students laughed at me and said, “Saali, abhi se yeh ladki chinaal ban gayi”. Then, I went to study at Jaipur School. There the Principal used to give me good marks in the examination by fucking me on every weekend. I was always in top ten ranks of the School, despite studying nothing at all. And when I joined a BPO company in Delhi, I became a permanent whore to crack good business deals. Sometimes, my boss used to forget that his wife is waiting for him at the house. It has all become normal, boss. If you want, I can also satisfy you. Now, don’t tell me that you are a virgin. I know your hidden stories also. At least, you such person can never be a beast to rape others. I also don’t bother about the Supreme Court judges. For some motherfuckers, sisterfuckers and daughterfuckers, we become cunts, and then these men will shout at us by accusing that we are spoiling the tradition of their Indian society. Saala, at least the US culture is far better, where teens of 13 years become parents of their child, but they don’t rape each other. My parents do not hate me, despite knowing that I have become a bitch. They were just helpless, in this regard. My father sent me to school with a dream that one day, I will become a doctor or an engineer, but the school teacher taught me, how to become a No.1 bitch. But, thanks to god, that I have secured a gold medal in Olympics, being a bitch. Arindam, this is the ‘NAKED INDIA’, we feel proud of, he he he…really it’s so shameful.

Arindam: - Well, Sinoulini, at least you had the courage to fight back, but there are many women in our society, who ends their life in brothels only. After 62nd year of Independence, Indian society is still naked in front of the whole world. Anyway, Sinoulini, it was nice talking to you. Thanks again for coming. Viewers, see you again, Take Care and Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment